Also see our post on the 800 FEMA concentration camps in America, Are FEMA Concentration Camps a Myth? and Locations of Deep Underground Military Bases in America.
The information in this post, like all information on this blog, is meant to stir thought about what is going on in our world. Whether or not you personally agree with all of the ideas mentioned here, they are worth considering to better understand what goes on behind the scenes and to connect the dots of the reality behind the false movie we’re presented with by corporate media.
One fact not mentioned about the Denver International Airport is that it was conceived of and funded by Silverado Savings and Loan (yes, the one with the scandal and taxpayer bailout.) By the way, the head of Silverado Savings and Loan was Neil Bush, son of then president George H.W. Bush (who ushered in the New World Order) and brother of George W. Bush. Neil Bush chose the land, design and the contractors that built DIA.
The initial cost of this New Beast was to be 1.7 billion dollars (with a “B”) but by the time they were done playing games, having problems, getting bailed out and got extra government money (and money from private corporations on top of that), it cost about $4.8 billion – obscenely over budget. I have yet to meet a local who wanted the thing built, or didn’t have a frothing, rabid story about the whole mess. Many believe that it was so over budget and took so many years is because it’s really an underground military base and a civilian detainment camp for the New World Order.
What you don’t see are 8 sub-basements, low- and high- frequency sounds that make people sick, air vents jutting out of the surrounding barren acres of fenced lots that have barbed wire along their tops – pointing in. Whole buildings that were constructed below ground level and then buried as is, the excuse being they were “built wrong”.
An entire runway constructed, then buried under a layer of dirt and “forgotten”. The layers of workers and companies who were fired so no one would have a Big Picture. And workers even reported seeing Aliens working there. Are you rolling your eyes and going, “Oh sure..Nazis? Aliens, too huh? CRIPES”.
Well, I have to admit when I got to that part I did, too. But there’s a lot of credible stories about a lot of documented things, so we can start there. With the dead babies and buried buildings. As far as Reptilian NWO and Nazis…I’ll mention it…ok?
As far as the place being something Not Right Under There, I’m convinced. Except you’ll have to take my word for some of it because when I re-researched things to update this section..well! It seems they painted over two of the four walls that make up this sick mural and altered part of one that’s still there. But of course, I have pics, and so do a lot of others.
For the full article click here and turn up your speakers to hear the audio on the video below
From Boing Boing:
Denver International Airport is in the middle of nowhere. It’s been dubbed “America’s Most Inconvenient Airport.” It’s also the airport of choice for conspiracies theorists, who say that deep beneath the airport exists a massive complex of buildings six stories underground designed to house a cultish shadow government and the super-rich elite in case of natural or man-made disaster.
The airport’s colorful and undeniably creepy diptych murals depicting things such as a gas-mask wearing Gestapo officer impaling a dove with his saber, and three dead women in coffins, don’t help quell the rumors that DIA is some kind of grand mystic lodge for the reptilian overlords who secretly run everything.
And not all these theorists are Unabomber-like crackpots uploading their hallucinations from basement lairs. Former BBC media personality David Icke, for example, has written twenty books in his quest to prove that the world is controlled by an elite group of reptilian aliens known as the Babylonian Brotherhood, whose ranks include George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, the Jews and Kris Kristofferson.
In various writings, lectures and interviews, he has long argued that DIA is one of many home bases for the otherworldly creatures, a fact revealed in the lizard/alien-faced military figure shown in Tanguma’s murals.”Denver is scheduled to be the Western headquarters of the US New World Order during martial law take over,” Icke wrote in his 1999 book,The Biggest Secret: The Book That Will Change the World (Updated Second Edition). “Other contacts who have been underground at the Denver Airport claim that there are large numbers of human slaves, many of them children, working there under the control of the reptilians.”
Some interesting facts:
- Even though the area is basically flat (with a stunning view of mountains all around, since it’s in a valley), the expense and time was taken to extensively lower some areas and raise others. They moved 110 million cubic yards of earth around. This is about 1/3rd of the amount of earth they moved when they dug out the Panama Canal.
- The airport has a fiber optic communications core made of 5,300 miles of cable. That’s longer than the Nile River. That’s from New York City to Buenos Aires, Argentina. The airport also has 11,365 miles of copper cable communications network.
- The fueling system can pump 1,000 gallons of jet fuel per minute through a 28-mile network of pipes. There are six fuel hold tanks that each hold 2.73 million gallons of jet fuel. This is somewhere in the “no one will ever ever need this much” range.
- Granite was imported from all over the world – Asia, Africa, Europe, North and South America – and used in making the main terminal floor. This is a ridiculous expense, especially when you’re already over budget. They say, “The floor pattern echoes the roof design and subtly reinforces passenger flows”. Ah…subliminal messages to move your ass. It might look pretty but would any of us know Chilean granite from Chinese granite? Or care? You can dye rock if it’s colors you’re after. Cheaper rocks. (I wonder what the “stones have power” people say about this…)
- The huge, main terminal is Jeppesen Terminal, named after Elfrey Jeppesen, who was the first person to create maps specifically for aviation (the company is still in business today). This area is known as the “Great Hall”; it’s said this is what the Masons name their meeting place. It is 900 feet by 210 feet big. This is over 1.5 million square feet of space. All told, there is over 6 million square feet of public space at DIA. The airport brags that they have room to build another terminal and two more concourses and could serve 100 million passengers a year. The airport flew 36 million in 2001.
- The only way to get to the other two concourses/terminals from the Great Hall, or vice versa, is via the airport’s train system.
- There are more than 19 miles (30 km) of conveyor belt track, luggage transport cars and road in their own underground tunnels that move baggage and goods. They’re so huge you can drive trucks through them, and some remain unused.
- The entire roof of DIA is made of 15 acres of Teflon-coated, woven fiber glass. The same material is on the inside as a layer, also. The place looks like a bizarre (but kind of cool) scene out of “Dune”, comprised of huge, spiked tent-like structures. The material reflects 90% of the sunlight and doesn’t conduct heat. So you can’t see into the place with radar or see heat signatures. I added helpfully.
Filed under: Aliens and UFOs, Books, Bush, Democracy, FEMA Concentration Camps, From Freedom to Fascism, New World Order, Police State, Scandals, Secret, Videos Tagged: | aleins, conspiracy, david icke, denver international airport, FEMA Concentration Camps, masons, neil bush, New World Order, reptiles, silverado savings and loan, subliminal messages, symbolism