The Bureau of Land Management is a ‘gestapo’ according to officials who testified at a House hearing yesterday.
We have the beginnings of gestapos in every government agency and they are growing in power under the perceived authority of the President of the United States who rules this country via executive orders and “guidance” memos without any congressional oversight. He is militarizing his executive branch agencies and letting them run roughshod over citizens largely without restraint and supervision. They can’t be fired as we know.
One of the agencies that has become militarized and which has gone rogue is the Bureau of Land Management.
A hearing in the House on July 24th exposed a dangerous and persistent threat to our nation coming from the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) which is allegedly intimidating citizens, threatening their rights, and creating a hostile environment.
At the hearing this week, the following was uncovered:
- BLM has threatened witnesses to give up their property rights.
- Overreaching and malicious employee behavior goes without retribution.
- BLM does not care about any authority by law enforcement and will not coordinate with them. “BLM law enforcement in Garfield County is totally uncooperative and unresponsive,” Garfield County Commissioner Leland Pollock said in written testimony. “Dispatchers have been rebuffed so many times by BLM agents that the county only contacts them as a last resort and with little hope for assistance.” Law enforcement have been told BLM doesn’t care about any authority they think they have.
- BLM’s Chief of Law Enforcement overrides State Directors and costs counties a fortune.
- BLM is stealing land and buying up land under the endangered species act which is being abused and misinterpreted deliberately.