LiveLeak.com – 10-year-old boy awarded $174,000 after vaccine caused permanent brain damage and narcolepsy

10-year-old boy awarded $174,000 after vaccine caused permanent brain damage and narcolepsy

[Click to view image: ‘197_1464083974-JoshHadfield_1464084128.jpg’]

The family of a 10-year-old boy permanently injured by a vaccine can
sleep a little more peacefully at night after receiving compensation
from the British government for his impairment. Josh Hadfield, from
Frome, Somerset, was four years old when he got the Pandemrix vaccine,
an influenza shot administered to 30 million Europeans in an effort to
combat an alleged H1N1 flu pandemic.
Within weeks, the toddler began exhibiting a host of frightening
symptoms, indicating something was very wrong. Hadfield would sleep for
up to 19 hours a day, and when he was awake, he would suddenly fall
asleep during activities such as walking, eating and swimming. Laughter
sent him spiraling into a seizure, the Daily Mail reports.

via LiveLeak.com – 10-year-old boy awarded $174,000 after vaccine caused permanent brain damage and narcolepsy

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: