The Clinton Foundation is “organized crime” at its finest, and we are financing it.
Here is a good, concise summary of how the Clinton Foundation works as a tax-free international money-laundering scheme. It may eventually prove to be the largest political criminal enterprise in U.S. history.
This is a textbook case on how you hide foreign money sent to you and repackage it to be used for your own purposes. All tax free. Here’s how it works:
1. You create a separate foreign “charity.” In this case, one in Canada.
2. Foreign oligarchs and governments then donate to this Canadian charity. In this case, more than 1,000 did – contributing mega millions. I’m sure they did this out of the goodness of their hearts and expected nothing in return. (Imagine Putin’s buddies waking up one morning and just deciding to send untold millions to a Canadian charity.)
3. The Canadian charity then bundles these separate donations and makes a massive donation to the Clinton Foundation.
4. The Clinton Foundation and the cooperating Canadian charity claim Canadian law prohibits the identification of individual donors.
5. The Clinton Foundation then “spends” some of this money for legitimate good-works programs. Unfortunately, experts believe this is on the order of 10 percent. Much of the balance goes to enrich the Clintons, pay salaries to untold numbers of hangers on, and fund lavish travel, etc. Again, virtually all tax free, which means you and I are subsidizing it.
6. The Clinton Foundation, with access to the world’s best accountants, somehow fails to report much of this on its tax filings. It discovers these “clerical errors” and begins the process of re-filing five years of tax returns.
7. Net result – foreign money, much of it from other countries, goes into the Clintons’ pockets tax free and untraceable back to the original donor. This is the textbook definition of money laundering.
Posted on August 1, 2016 by Boulderdash